• be familiar with market trend in terms of material, labor, equipment;
• be familiar with statutory legislations in real estate industry in Cambodia;
• be professional in estimation techniques and analysis methodology;
• prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities;
• undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
• assist in establishing Company’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
• performing risk, value management and cost control;
• advising on procurement strategy and source for contractors/subcontractors/suppliers to obtain and establish optimum price & quality and favorable terms & conditions;
• identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks;
• prepare cost estimate based on tender architectural and engineering drawings;
• prepare and analyzing costing for tenders;
• evaluate tenders from contractors/subcontractors/suppliers, where appropriate, negotiate with the relevant parties;
• coordinate with relevant departments to ensure timely award of tender;award contract;
• allocate work to subcontractors;
• control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure;
• prepare project cost report;
• monitor and track the project progress and responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations;
• process and prepare the monthly interim payments and settlement of final accounts;
• administer and resolve contractual issues with the contractors/subcontractors/suppliers;
• provide advice on contractual claims;
• analyze outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
• value completed work and arranging payments;
• maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
• coordinate with contractors/subcontractors/supplier on timely delivery of material and ensure they comply with the commercial terms of the contract;
• work closely with Design & Engineering and Project Management & Construction teams to ensure works of contractors/subcontractors/suppliers are adhering strictly to the specifications; and
• any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
• A degree holder in Construction, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 – 5 year of experiences in similar role / management level;
• Proficiency in English
• Relevant experience in large scale building construction projects;
• Professional qualification from any of the recognized Quantity Surveying professional bodies eg SISV, RICS etc.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills.
• Has experience in dealing with crisis management;
• Strong oral and written communications skills;
• Have healthy life style, and can properly deal with work pressure; and
• To carry out any other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor or Executive Director.
• High ethics, morals, and professional standards; maintain confidentiality standards; good social behavior; neat appearance; must have an attention
for details; common sense and good judgment; and a problem solver.
• Mandarin or Khmer speaking is an added advantage.
• Good contractual and pricing knowledge will be an advantage