|– Responsible to ensure that all Quality Management procedures of the company. He/ She must ensure maintained and implemented.
– Responsible in the periodic review of internal audit findings, analyze root cause and corrective actions taken. He/ She submits recommendation to improve or maintain quality management system across all department functions.
– Responsible to assist in all the internal audit and report the audit result to the top management ensuring that all CAR or observation are closed with in agree time frame.
– He/ She will send reports gathered from customer complaints, product complaints and internal systemic problems to Operations Manager and General Manager. The reports shall be discussed during the Management Review or during inter-departmental meetings.
– He/ She will assist in building the company’s quality image to the customers, principals and stakeholders, through periodic feedback on customer satisfaction survey results, development on creative communication to the company’s employees on quality improvements initiated by the company.
– He/ She will consolidate all records needed for the Management Review in terms of quality management system or ISO & GSDP Compliance.
– He/ She is responsible in achieving the KRA/KPI, as a Quality Management Representative
|– Education: Bachelor’s degree of Business Management, or any Business related courses
– Experience: preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in business operations GSDP/ISO 9001:2008
– Skills: computer literate, Good English language comprehension both oral and written, process oriented person