|– Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
– Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required.
– Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
– In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, Placing order, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
– Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
– Assist in ISO Annual Performance Review for vendors
– Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
– Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned in Finance Department
|– Qualification in Accounting/ Finance
– Relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Textile Industry is advantage
– Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
– Be able to use Englsih for communications
– Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access).