|• responsible for the performance of assigned product category.
• prepare purchase forecast and sales plan in advance align with promo and sales campaign.
• Preparing daily/Weekly/Monthly report to manager;
• working closely with visual-display staff and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales;
• controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season;
• analyzing every aspect of bestsellers;
• maintaining awareness of competitors’ performance; price change and promotion.
• meeting with suppliers and managing the distribution of stock, by negotiating cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates and completing the necessary paperwork;
• and other tasks assigned by management.
|– Bachelor/ Related Degree
– Computer Literacy Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)is a plus
– Related Experience is a plus
– Work under pressure
– Honest, Flexible and Adaptable
– Good command of English