|– Assists the accounting department in preparing the annual budget, monthly forecasts, and related financial information applicable to the food & beverage department.
– Checks and follow up on daily food & beverage POs
– Reviews purchase records for price comparisons, for trends in seasonal foods and for cost figures in order to accurately and correctly cost out menus.
– Keeps perpetual inventories on beverage storerooms and on frozen and expensive dry ingredients.
– Assists in or takes month end inventories of both food and beverages.
– Prepares food & beverage reconciliation of costs for the accounting department.
– Attends weekly food & beverage meetings and provides cost information to management for operational decisions.
– Assists management in the preparation, maintenance and continuous use of the standard recipe files.
– Determines the cost of food and beverages.
– Determines the daily beverage consumption of staff members with special beverage allowance (captain orders).
– Checks daily outgoing stock items.
– Prepares monthly the food and beverage cost report.
– Update Quick Books and enter in a daily basis the POs and all related information needed.
|– Enjoy clerical and administrative activities
– Good planning and numeracy skills
– A methodical approach to work
– Good communication skills
– Aptitude for working with computer systems
– Able to pay attention to detail.
– Phone: (855) 93 57 57 44, 93 97 94 23