a. Working with our Chinese team to generate property sales from China
b. Following up leads generated by realestate.com.kh and working with developers and
agents to close property sales leads
c. Identifying projects in the market that are well suited to sell to the local market
2. Understanding customers’ diverse, specific needs and applying product knowledge to meet
3. Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of REAKH
4. Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy follow-up calls;
5. Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the products,
articulately and confidently;
6. Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature;
7. Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
8. Assist in reviewing and developing REAKH sales methodology
9. Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of systems
and networks, both before and after the sale;
10. Meeting sales targets set by realestate.com.kh and contributing to team targets;
11. Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products
12. Writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
13. Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
|– Bachelor Degree in Sales and Marketing, or other related field.
– At least 3 years of full time working experience in sales, or marketing.
– Ability to speak English and/or Chinese a plus.
– Experience in construction industry preferred, but not required.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Good organization and time management skills.
– Possess honest, integrity, and a can-do attitude.