This person will provide consultancy services to mainly Japanese clients.
She will not just give advice to clients by showing data of the market, but also she needs to struggle to find customers & markets for the clients (sales consultancy).
The details of the job:
– In partnership with Managing Director, Director and Managers, promote and develop business projects with investors and partners.
– To gather and analyze information from ministries related to project promotion.
– Liaison with Governmental key persons and Semi-Government (mostly Japanese Organization as JICA, Embassy…etc.) for facilitating the project development and Business supporting to investors.
– Liaison with local potential businessmen for introduction foreign investors as local potential Business partners.
– Report preparation for survey report, preliminary study report and feasibility study report with director and managers for customers in Japanese and English.
-English: daily upper level
-Japanese: N2 level (N3 level cannot be accepted)
-Willing to engage in sales activities
-At least 1 year working experience of using Japanese
-Who has sales experiences
Benefit Note: Company’s car