– Operate production machines.
– Change die, roller, etc.
– Adjust machine operation following provided instructions.
– Solve machine problem when getting alarm or error.
– Can understand production steps & production flows.
– Can judge abnormality (NG) and implement appropriate countermeasures.
– Can understand and implement safety & Quality points.
– Can teach and guide operator the work based on procedures.
– Age: 20 ~ 25
– Sex: Male is preferred
– Education: From high diploma / vocational training or up in electric or mechanic.
– Primary mathematics ability
– Can use English for communication
– Moderate or above in MS Office i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
– Open mind & team work mind
– Friendliness toward all employees
– Meal: 3 times/day
– Transport:: from Phnom Penh to workplace and return
– Provides 13th salary
– Yearly salary increment
– Have opportunity to take training at Thailand.
Transportation / Lunch