• Work closely with all productions line Manager and Procurement Manager to Manage production plan are smoothly
• Setup production plan for each productions line by yearly, monthly, weekly and daily and then Training and Explains production plan to Production Manager and Procumbent Manager.
• Manage all production productivities by input the data to the system
• Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
• Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
• Maintains the production schedule and other reports as required.
• Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
• Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
• Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and Accounting.
• May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency
• Bachelor or Master Degree of Business or related
• Over 7 to 10 years working experience in Production Planer for factory industry
• Good Data Annaly skill
• Good communication and Team work also management leavel
• Good in English both writing and speaking
• Good computer skill (Ms. Office, Internet Email)