• To sourcing suppliers who can provide the Maintenance and production service at Kampot plant with minimum cost and good services within the Procurement Policies and Procedures
• Ensure dual goals of company policies (cost reduction) and the need of users (Quality & timeliness) and relation with suppliers
• To negotiate with suppliers for best hiring package in terms of quality, price, term and service.
• Coordinate with users to ensure that all services are delivered on-time.
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related fields
• Good knowledge/experience in sourcing and procurement techniques
• CPS (Certificate in Purchasing and Supply) and CPK (Certificate in Purchasing Knowledge) certificate
• Good computer skill with Microsoft Office programs
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
experience in SAP system is preferable.
knowledge of other Asian languages will be an added advantage
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun