• To sourcing for Equipment and spare part to ensure an uninterrupted supply at minimum cost and within the Procurement Policies and Procedures
• Ensure dual goals of company policies (cost reduction) and the need of users (Quality & timeliness) and relation with suppliers
• To negotiate with suppliers for best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, term and delivery.
• Monitor and coordinate deliveries of goods between suppliers to ensure that all goods are delivered on-time
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields
• 1-2 years’ experience in sourcing and procurement techniques in engineering companies
• Microsoft Office programs
• Cost analysis skill
• Good command of English
• Good coordination skill with effective communication
• Good negotiate and problem solving skill
experience in SAP system is preferable
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun