I. JOB INFORMATION:
– Salary: Negotiate
– Workplace: Cambodia
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products.
• Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
• Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations.
• Schedule shift according to production needs.
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, the percentage of defectives etc.).
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
• Keep paperwork organized.
• Collaborate with quality control, warehouse, and other staff.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Proven experience as production planner of at least 3 years.
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles.
• Experience in manufacturing resource planning.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
• Good at math and statistics.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication abilities & English skills.
• Have diploma degree, further education or certification is preferred.
• At least 3 years working in manufacture.