|– To compound and dispense medicine to customer follow the prescription order issued by physician, dentist or other authorized practitioners
– To provide information and advice regarding to drugs usage, dosage, interaction, side effect and proper storage
– To analyze and review prescription to assure accuracy and to evaluate their suitability
– To maintain appropriate inventory level of all medication in Pharmacy
– To maintain and control record such as Pharmacy file, patients’ file, inventories record and controlled drugs
– To advise customer on the selection of medication, medical devices and other health care supplies.
– To offer health promotion and prevention activities such as training customer to use medical devise.
|– Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or relevant fields
– At least one year working experience in Pharmacy or related fields
– Basic in English, Ms. Office and stock management
– Be honest and hard working
– Be punctual and able to work under pressure
– Be committed to DFI’s vision, mission and value
Interested candidates are invited to apply to: