The main objective role is to provide administrative support and assistant to Managing Director. This well organized, talented and detail-oriented individual will also play a part within the team ensuring a smooth and effective communication with friendly and respectful manner.
• Provide full secretarial and admin support to Managing Director; ensuring the smooth running of the company operations
• Schedule meetings, maintain a staff calendar, distribute correspondence and prepare documents.
• Take minutes of meeting and maintain records in English.
• Produce letters, reports, and memos as required using Microsoft Office packages according to MD’s intention.
• To process and/or submit expenses to the admin / accounting department for MD.
• Perform data-entry, recording, printing and filing duties
• Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for project team and departments.
• Any other tasks assigned by Managing Director.
• Good command of spoken/written/presentation/translation in English, and ability to work with multi-levels and culturally-diversified team dynamics.
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
• A recognized Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field with at least 3 years’ experience in role of PA or secretary
• Proactive, take initiative and well organized and able to work fast under pressure
• Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team
• Decisive, a great negotiator and interpersonal skills, strategic planner yet hands-on in getting things done, caring and a good listener enjoys working within a multi-cultural environment.
• Exhibits honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality
• Work experience in international company
• International education background
• Able to speak Chinese