|– Prepare accurate and timely payment of staff salaries and expense, making the appropriate statutory deductions.
– Make sure that all staff salaries are paid on time the 28th of every month.
– Check and verify overtime and permission to HR System.
– Check attendance and seclude.
– Prepare report HR end of month (such as: staffs new, turnover, salary increase, payroll etc.)
– Well implement and follow compensation & benefits policies.
– Provide and required advice and guidance on payroll matters to staff.
– Manage all kinds of leaves and prepare the monthly annual leave report (accrue) for finance.
– Maintain staffs personal file and make sure that all necessary document such as employment contract, promotion/ transfer/ salary adjustment letter,
– Performance appraisal etc. is kept in staff personal file.
– Make a regular report and submit it to Assistant Manager C&B.
– Do other tasks assigned by Assistant Manager C&B.
|– BBA or other related
– 1 year experience in HR Support
– Good communication/interpersonal skills
– High level skills of using Microsoft Office
– Good verbal and written skills
– Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
– Good customer service skills
– Good research and analytical skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply to: