• Prepare payment for all local and oversea vendors including employee reimbursement and credit balance of customers
• Responsible for petty cash by reviewing disbursement documents, preparing petty cash report, keeping custody and replenish of petty cash fund, and ensuring petty cash is available at all time
• Process and control employee cash advance, revolving fund and corporate credit card
• Prepare application for oversea fund transfer and coordinate with internal and external contact persons to complete outgoing payment transaction
• Support other assignments which are special project concerned with business development
• Bachelor’s degree of Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in accounting or finance background or other related field.
• Computer proficient in Ms Office
• Good knowledge of local tax regulation, especially VAT and WHT
• Good command of English
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
• Good planning & organizing skills
Being able to use SAP is an advantage
Effective Negotiation skills is preferable
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun