• Working closely with Production Plan Department, Production Line and Procurement Department to coordinate production plan and line required raw material plan
• Manage and supervise staff within in the Procurement function through planning, delegating, training and development, and assigning and reviewing their work.
• Training and KPI of procurement team to management working quality and quantity
• Supervise and coordinate the appropriate processing of purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receiving reports and inventory requisitions.
• Provide accurate, current inventory data for purchasing decisions.
• Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation.
• Prepare reports of inventory balance, shortages as required.
• Correspond with vendors concerning inquiries about merchandise ordered.
• Control and checking roof tile and fitting in stock before delivery.
• Make sure in stock roof tile and fitting are enough and accurate following to the production report.
• Inspect asset, item, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
• Support to control quality of roof tile if see malfunction.
• Bachelor or Master Degree of Business or related
• Over 7 to 10 years working experience in Inventory Management or Ware house in the factory industry
• Good Data Annaly skill
• Good communication and Team work also management leavel
• Good in English both writing and speaking
• Good computer skill (Ms. Office, Internet Email)