• Manage safety systems by company’s regulations and Laws compliance to meet Contract target approach
• Provide and apply all of safety Audits monitoring and inspecting master plans for audits and inspect and follow up construction Contract.
• Review and advise for improvement of safety risk assessment from all contractors in whole construction site.
• Share safety knowledge for working area improvement.
• Participate the safety investigation committee when a near miss and an accident occurrence.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma in technical field, OH & Safety
• At least three years as an OH&S Manager and /or Coordinator on construction site(s);
• Recognized technical qualifications;
• Knowledge of cement plant operation;
• Knowledge in cement plant engineering and safety design;
• Knowledge of Project Management;
• Knowledge on feasibility study, project budget estimation;
• Knowledge on SAP and ISO System;
• Microsoft Office programs, Lotus Notes, SAP, etc
• Good in both written and spoken English
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
• Good planning & organizing skills
• Effective Negotiation skills is preferable
Normal working hour:
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
Day off: Sat and Sun