iDeaLogic is an IT outsourcing company specializing in software and application development which serves big clients in Europe. Founded in the Netherlands, iDeaLogic has continually grown in size and capability. We fully embrace the agile software engineering principles and use SCRUM to manage our projects. Our developers are capable of handling several programming languages, creating extensive architectures, advising, delivering cost-effective, quality software solutions and communicating with foreign clients.
Due to the fast expending of our company, we are looking for qualified, talented and passionate candidates to fill our current job vacancies.
The position we would like to offer for both of part-time or full-time
• Reception: take telephone calls, receive documents, welcome candidates.
• General Administration: make sure smooth operation of the day-to-day business of the company: maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment and drinks & food; arranging filing system, liaising with the building owner, electrics, water, sanitation.
• Human Resource: Candidates and Employee database management, salary payment, health and social insurance arrangement, personal income tax calculation, welfare(birthday, sickness, company trips,…)
• Finance & Account: Managing petty cash and forecast expense as request; follow up payments from client, issuing invoice, book-keeping; check tax monthly and yearly reports, attending yearly audit and clarifying all questions from audit company.
• Personal assistant of Foreign Manager: Visa, residential places, transportation for required personnel.
• Other tasks supporting IT teams.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Administration, business, law or equivalent
• 2 years of experience
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Deep understanding about Labor laws, Financial Laws, Tax laws, Foreign Investment Laws
• Excellent English communication skills (listening, speaking and writing)
• Honest, faithful, highly responsible and the ability to work independently
• Careful, accurate, multi-task