|– Provide full spectrum of HR functions but not limited to
recruitment, compensation & benefits attendance and
leave management, employee relations and other HR
– To conduct full scale of hiring and recruitment – source,
shortlist, interview, job offer, pre and post-employment
– To ensure up-to- date employee database; to organize and
maintain proper record keeping and filing.
– To key in all HR related details in HR System; keep all
details up to date.
– To check daily attendance.
– To calculate monthly payroll for staff.
– To assist in organizing staff activities and company
– To provide support and maintain good engagement with staff
at various levels and to resolve issues and problems.
– To handle new staff on-boarding, conduct employee
orientation and insurance briefing.
– To provide daily office administration support.
– To liaise with local authorities as and when needed.
– To perform any other HR and Admin tasks/duties and ad hoc
assignments/projects/duties as and when required.
– To assist and support Office Manager in all aspects of
duties and tasks at all times.
|– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Human
Resource / Business Administration.
– At least 2 -3 years working experience in HR and
– Well versed with local labor law and practices.
– Experience in HR system will be an added advantage.
– Able to multi-task, meticulous, work under pressure in a
fast pace environment with high degree of confidentiality.
– Good communication skills and able to work independently and
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e. MS Word,
Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
– This job is based in Sihanoukville. The candidate must be
willing to work and be based in Sihanoukville.