POSITION: Office and Administration Coordinator
STARTING ANNUAL SALARY: US$ 6,000
REPORT TO: Executive Director
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 17 October 2017 at 5pm
About the Australian Alumni Association of Cambodia (AAA-C)
The Australian Alumni Association of Cambodia (AAA-C) is a not-for-profit and non-political association for all Cambodians who have studied at an Australian tertiary or vocational institutions. The AAA-C has over 600 members from diverse professional backgrounds, including government officials, business people, academics, researchers and individuals working in NGOs.
The AAA-C is currently led a five-member Board in a voluntary capacity. The AAA-C also has the Secretariat which is led by the Executive Director for implementing its five-year strategic plan to improve its financial sustainability and effectiveness as well as to better achieve its goals and objectives as an association. Further information about the AAA-C: www.aaa-c.org.
The AAA-C is currently looking for an Office and Administration Coordinator to provide administrative supports to the Executive Director in implementing the AAA-C’s five-year strategic plan and to undertake appropriate office duties.
Role of the Office and Administration Coordinator:
· Provides administrative support to the Executive Director (the ED);
· Serves as focal points for information contacts and exchange with AAA-C and external contacts as appropriate using good oral and written communication skills;
· Supports the management of strategic communications such as updating of webpage, social sites, and e-newsletters;
· Performs the role as note taker and reporter for board meetings and other functions;
· Supports the ED in the coordination and organization of special events and programs;
· Manages and maintains the AAA-C database, ensuring data accuracy, executes mail merges, and produces timely and appropriate reports;
· Manages all membership processes such as registration and payment;
· Supports the ED in financial management of the association such as contributing to budget plan, handling expenses, and producing financial reports;
· Under direction of ED, performs administrative tasks such as maintaining calendar, appointments, meetings, budget reports, office filing system, office supplies, and incoming mail (other communications: fax, emails, etc.);
· Prepares draft correspondence for Executive Director’s signature including letters, special mailings, meeting agendas and memos;
· Supports the ED in the preparation of the annual plan, annual report, progress report/s and board submissions; and
· Undertakes special projects and other duties as assigned by the ED from time to time.
Criteria and desirable qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree required, plus 3-5 years progressively responsible experience;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills and good attentions to details;
· Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and MS Project;
· Experience in social media tools such as Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Applications must include:
· A statement (maximum of two pages) addressing the above selection criteria;
· A current resume setting out previous employment, education background, and full contact details; and
· Name and contact details of two professional referees who have recent knowledge of the applicant’s work performance.
We strongly encourage the applicants to submit their applications electronically to:
Alternatively, hard copy applications can be mailed to:
Australian Alumni Association of Cambodia
Building A, Room 322, Phnom Penh Centre, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia