- Connect different devices together to form fast and efficient networks.
- Responsible for maintaining the links and solving any problems that may occur with computer networks.
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirement and design solutions
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Working in tandem with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support
- Bachelor degree of IT and other related to filed
- Minimum of 2 years work experience related to
- Very good at English in speak/writing/listening. Chinese language is plus
** Qualifications and training
- Network administrators (how to connect devices to form a fast-efficient network)
- It helps if you have experience of networks running on specific network operating systems. There a number of valuable qualifications such as Microsoft certificated system engineer (MCSE) status or Cisco certified internetwork expert (CCIE)
** Key skills
- Patience, attention detail, Interpersonal skills
- Technical skills & IT skills
- Enthusiasm, Team working skills, Initiative, Commitment to quality, Attention detail.
Prefer: Passion person who will learn the new things and preferable talent person
- 13th Month salary after worked 12 months
- Annual leave 15 days
- Staff party and other attractive benefits to be advised by interviewed