|To ensure that all key accounts within the assigned territory are well stocked with CBL’s products and Plan-O-Gram.
– Assisting supervisor to implement and ensuring proper execution of Channel and Brand marketing initiatives of the assigned area.
– To ensure that all key accounts within the assigned territory are well stocked with CBL’s products and Plan-O-Gram
– To maximize sales within these outlets through quality merchandising resulting in increased awareness
– To monitor and feedback competitor’s advertising & promotional activities
– To execute promotional activities as assigned
– Any other duties assigned by Regional Sale Manager when deemed necessary
|– Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or related fields,
– Good command of English both written and spoken,
– Computer literacy (email, Ms. Office,…)
– Speedy, problem solving skill
– Persuasive Selling Skills
– Communication Skills
– Handling Objections
– Knowledge of Features and Benefits
– Brand/Product Knowledge
Cambodia Brewery Limited (CBL) – Part of the HEINEKEN Company offers an attractive rewarding plan, competitive benefits, and fair employment opportunities.
A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
HEINEKEN has over 85,000 internationally diverse, dynamic, committed and entrepreneurial employees working in over 70 countries on over 250 brands.
A career at HEINEKEN offers a unique blend of hard work, challenges and fun alongside other talented professionals.
CBL offers several exciting packages including 13th month salary, various performance bonuses and two insurance plans (Personal Accident & Group Health).