|1.Scope of working:
Media Producer role is to plan, administer, review and coordinate activities concerned with producing documentary and media content, determine production policies for performing, prepare and present of any information, write and edit news reports, commentaries, feature articles and blogs for Blue Media Production Lines including documentary, websites, and other publications by working with other related department.
2.Duties & responsibilities:
|3.Qualification & requirement:
– A bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, Literature, or a similar skill.
– At least 3 or more years of related work experience in Media Industry/Private Company.
– Must be excellent command of English and Khmer Literature.
– Competent in Ms. Office, and Internet Research.
– Able to edit video (Average) and know exactly what the Video Frame are.
– Abilities to perform the role and mission travel to provinces when required.
– Good communication, interpersonal skills and wide understanding on Social Issued.
– Able to pay attention to detail, write clear, concise and objectively based.
– Able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
– Voice talent in news reading and Creative Thinker is an advantage.
– Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
4. Working Days and Hours
5. Work place
6.Salary and Benefit
7. How to Apply:
Interest candidates please submit CVs, Study Records/Transcript and other relevant documents with recent photograph (4×6) with a heading stating the position applied for, to the following address:
Human Resources and Administration Department