• Supervise and control all mechanical maintenance activities both planned and unplanned corrective maintenance to ensure the quality of work as standards and specifications with timely and cost effective
• Ensure the maintenance execution comply with safety procedure, permit and regulation.
• Ensure good housekeeping and plant cleanliness
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
• Strong knowledge in Mechanical theory and troubleshooting techniques
• Familiar with Microsoft Office programs
• Deal and coordinate with multi stakeholders.
• Good in both written and spoken English
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
• Knowledge of Cement Process (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance(Preferred)