• To determine, search and compile data including liaise with other surveyors and/or vendor regarding the conducting in-depth data analysis.
• To develop research reports containing actionable recommendation and presenting it to stakeholders
• To liaise with all cross function to develop comprehensive report for management
• To communicate and interpret the data acquired.
• Degree: Business Administration, Finance, Economy, Statistics
• Experience: Business analyst, Corporate planning, Economist
• Strong of Microsoft Office, internet email.
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Be respectful transparent dealing others, commitment, accountable, integrity, flexible, accept responsibility delivering outcomes
• Willingness work a team good organizational inter-personal skills, reliable, honest trustworthy person.
• Knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun