· Prepare documents such as invoices, debit/credit notes and payment vouchers
· Inventory control and reconciliation.
· Tracking consignment stock and hedging.
· Prepare weekly and monthly management reports
· Prepare and process monthly manual journal entries
· Prepare monthly reconciliation of accounts between sub-ledger and General Ledger
· Participate in periodic physical count of inventory and fixed assets
· Participate in the quarterly and annual budgeting process
· Other tasks as required by management
· University degree in accounting
· At least 2 years working experience as Accountant
· Proficient in financial accounting (general ledger and accounts payable), accounting and variance analysis
· Conscientious, highly motivated & good initiative
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Familiar with SUN & other accounting systems will be an advantage
-Bonus, depending on the company’s profit & performance