|– Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information necessary for loan assessment
– Recommend and provide report of loan request and loan status
– Promotes bank products and services to existing and new customers
– Prepares loan report as required by supervisor and/or manager
– Perform other duties as assigned
|– Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required
– Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
– Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
– At least 1-year working experience in a Financial Institution, Accounting, or related fields
– Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
– Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations
– Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
– Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
– Detailed, decisive and analytical
– Good at administrative skills
– Willing to work under pressure and over time.