|• Propose, plan and execute marketing strategies.
• Promote Bank Products.
• Liaise with potential clients.
• Process loan and put up credit memo.
• Monitor all irregularities, past dues, documentation deficiencies, etc., and report to
• Find potential clients, individuals or businesses, in need of loans.
• Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services
• Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs
• Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
• All other matters that Management may require from time to time.
|• A bachelor degree in Business or Account/Finance & Banking and other related fields
• At least 2 years’ experience in MFI, banking, credit operations, back office and credit administration
• Self-motivated, flexible and proactive
• Willingness to learn new thing and work both independently and as a team.
• Good at problem solving and negotiation skill with all levels
• Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skill
• Good English both writing and speaking
• Good at computer skills (Ms. Office, internet/email)
• Able to work under pressure, work in team, a fast learner.
*** HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org