1. Ensuring subordinates to greet customers who enter the shopping Center
2. Assisting customers to find the merchandise that they are looking for
3. Answering customers’ queries and providing guidance on product selection
4. Ensuring subordinates completed price label before store opening hour
5. Ensuring no merchandise leftover at cashier counter or on the floor
6. Checking subordinates attendance and attire
7. Briefing staff on new merchandises, promotion and out of stock items
8. Ensuring the cleanliness of own sales area
9. Ensuring merchandises are arranged properly on the shelf or gondola
10. Monitoring all the slow moving to avoid expired merchandise
11. Ensuring shopping trolley and basket are always in good condition and available for customers
12. Other duties will be assigned by Management
University fresh graduated or a qualification related field in relevant discipline.
Related experience in beverage sales at least 1 year.
Handling multiple tasks at a time and history of willingly assisting others and acting as a team player.
Good knowledge of Khmer and English in Speaking and Writing
Knowledge of basic computer skills excel, word, internet, Microsoft outlook.
Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
– length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
– Average days-off: 9 days per month
-Shift work, including holidays
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime