• Execute & optimize of clinker production process activities
• Adhere to the budget & control the expenses
• Ensure continuous operation
• Ensure OH&S (Occupational Health and Safety) and environment compliance
• Maintain a clean plant
• Communicate effectively
• Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Production, Mechanical)
• 3-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing organization
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Microsoft Office programs
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Most preferred to have an experience in a cement plant kiln section
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun