1. Conduct market research and competitor analysis on local market, and create our own marketing strategy to establish and develop our business in Cambodia;
2. Manage Cambodia branch, assign tasks for the whole team members, monitor their working performance, and drive sales revenue;
3. Explore potential business partners and build strong cooperation relationships with them; Maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with existing business partners, as well as provide high qualified services for customers;
4. Be active in internal communication to provide latest project information and immigration policies for partners;
5. Provide training programs on company projects to business partners and, if required, to present immigration solutions to clients;
6. Effectively communicate and update the project information with headquarters.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Minimum 5 years of work experiences in sales and management (B2B segment is preferred);
3. Strong leadership and management skills;
4. Ability to be an influencer on further development of the company;
5. Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well organized and result oriented;
6. Positive attitude and willing to take in challenges;
7. Fluency in English or Chinese.