- Present and sell company products to current and potential customers
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and established new account by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential account and other trade factors
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, product, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Honest, royalty, reliable and committed
- Good at marketing research
- Patience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Commercial awareness
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and strong problems solving skill
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Knowledge of English, Japanese and PC skill (office, internet)
Benefit Note: Benefit and Allowance (base on expected from candidate)