iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Apple Devices and able to move with Cross-Platform in the future. Primary focus will be development of iOS app and their integration with back-end services. Developer will be working alongside with other engineer and working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and improvement of both front-end and back-end and creation of quality products is essential.
– Design and build iOS mobile application.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
– Learn about and work in new technologies, languages and platforms in other to improve or move with Cross-Platform Development.
– Minimum 1-year experience of iOS development.
– Solid understanding with Ojective-C or Swift Programming Language.
– Experience with iOS SDK.
– Experience working with HTTP or RESTful API type web services.
– Experience in developing applications leveraging XML/JSON.
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
– Understanding of Mobile’s design principles and interface guidelines.
– Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge with App Security is a plus.
– Knowledge with Open Source of back-end and front-end technology development is a plus (PHP, Python, Node JS etc.,).
– Knowledge with Online payment gateways is a plus.