1. Database Administration:
– Assisting in database design and Updating and amending existing databases
– Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems and Monitoring database efficiency
– Sustaining the security and integrity of data and Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
– Training colleagues in how to input and extract data and Ensure the integrity and availability of databases and all servers performance
2. Management Information System:
– Ensure the setting up and maintenance of Core Banking System properly and Perform the installation of Servers and network connections within Branches
– Evaluate necessary adjustments to the information system of RMF, and Communicate and train staff before the implementation of new versions of IT Software and Products
– Implement the queries in response to the needs and demands of other services of RMF or the General Directorate and Ensure the implementation of user manual of Core Banking System, and Ensure the implementation and maintenance of applications annexes of Core Bank System.
3. Administer computer networks
– Monitor the existing set up and configure all Servers services and Perform the monitor and installation of all networks, and all servers structure (Hardware and software)
– Monitor and optimize their operations and Create scripts of control, administration and operation
– Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow,
4. Lead and implement all the projects of RMF
– Identify the needs of RMF and Develop specifications and Requirement reports by Management
– Ensure and monitor the implementation of these projects and Design and implement information plans for network
5. Ensure information security
– Ensure the protection and storage of data and Define and implement security plan: anti-virus, firewall, passwords, profiles of Core Backing System, encode
– Create and manage IT Policy and Data Backup Plan
6. Information and software management
– Monitor and conduct the inventory of hardware and software in Branches and Head Office and Identify hardware and software needs for network
– Negotiate purchases and maintenance contracts with suppliers and ensure their proper implementation and Conduct technical interventions on equipment and software
7. Improve the effectiveness of other services
– Organize the expression of needs and Systematically search for tracks optimization or automation of tasks.
– Give and train the technical control to the second in charge
8. Train employees about Core Banking program as occasional trainer
9. Develop and implement internal control plan of Information Department
10. Ensure Website updated.