– The person in charge of IT.
– Experts about IT products (Smart TV / Monitor / Set-top / Etc.)
– You should be able to repair electronic products.
– Responsible for the installation of all computer equipment.
– Responsible for A/S of company equipment.
– Maintains and updates quick reference materials for the company systems.
– Provides on going operational training and assistance.
– Oversees and advises on the proper implementation of consumable and spare parts including: Smart TV, Set-top and other applicable supplies.
– Assists in the coordination and setup of company equipment for special events.
– Others duties will be gotten from CEO and General manager.
– Sex: Male/Female.
– Honesty, Polite, Trust, Promise. (Observe an appointment and time. – Importance)
– At least Bachelor’s degree or higher.
– Have Basic knowledge of their fields.
– Have at least 2 ~5 Years experience in their fields.
– Computer skills. (Basic: MS-OFFICE)
– Good communication skills in Khmer and English.
– Challenge in working.
– A positive, confident and determined.
– Self-motivation and Ambitions.
– Resilience and the ability to cope with unforeseen circumstances.
– Sometimes employees must be hard work. (For Company)
Benefit & Conditions
– Working Days Mon / Tue / Wed / Thu / Fri / Sat (Half)
– Working Time 7:30～17:30
– Daily lunch. (Mon ~ Sat) / Time (12:00~13:00)
– One-day holiday in a month. (depend on Office Rule) – Other benefits. (Khmer New Year / Thanksgiving day)
– Membership Training once in a year. (local area)
* All regulations depend on Korea rule.
How to Apply
– Combine your CV and cover letter, Transcript, Certification, Letter of recommendation, ect.as One file file in word or One in PDF file and send via Telegram to 069 209 399 or email: email@example.com
– If you were selected for interview, please prepare all achievements that you have made before and bring its. Closing date is 20 Mar 2016 at 05:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.