|• Communicate face to face with local customers
• Communicate via email & phone with external customer and internal customer
• Preparing Bill of Lading for applying Certificate of Origin to local shippers
• Issue bill of loading to local shippers for applying C/O per local regulation
• Perform Booking, Cargo Receiving & other Process in E.tms for Ocean Export & Order Management
• Prepare House Bill of Lading to shipper for confirmation
• Prepare FCR to shipper for confirmation
• Prepare MBL to carrier
• Help to print & prepare Original HBL & FCR correctly and timely
• Issue an accurate original FCR & HBL to shippers
• Check, distribute and pouch commercial document properly
• Check, scan and index Commercial Document into E.doc correctly & timely
• Process cheque request of local charges invoices from carrier or co-loader to accounting department.
• Communicate politely and firmly with all customers, with provision of exceptional customer service in mind
• Pick Up Phone call from any customer/team during staff is not at his/her own desk
• Perform any other assignments as deem necessary
|• Fresh graduated University degree or the 4th year students
• Entry level experience.
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
• Well versed in public speaking.
• Good in English language
• Positive attitude, team player and hard working.
• Ms Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
Interested parties please send your full resume to Administration Department, attention to Ms. Sovannary Hem, email: Sovannary.Hem@expeditors.com. Further information about the Company can be obtained at Expeditors’ website: http://www.expeditors.com.