1. Planning layout drawing of project.
2. Planning design, structure specification, material, color, equipment, M&E work estimated cost and construction time.
3. Manage the contractors on site, ensure the quality of works and schedule achieves.
4. Coordinate the project with contractors as technical requirements and standards of design.
5. Contact to the contractor or supplier for quotations and able to purchase materials from overseas.
6. Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and meeting in team
7. Other duties will be assigned by Management
University Degree or a recognized professional qualification in a relevant discipline.
Working experiences at least 2 years in the construction field or International projects
Good knowledge of Khmer and English in Speaking and Writing Ability to perform under pressure.
Computer Literature, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Auto Cad, Sketch up…
Knowledge of technical specification
Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
– Working shift, including holidays
-Working day & hour: depends on shift, including night time shift
– Length of service awards
– Attendance Bonus
Insurance / Lunch / Overtime