• To make transformational sales planning and forecasting, budget management with sales team,
• To increase of present volume at the same or higher margin with consideration of market share and relevant to the specific business & enhance Sustainable Relationship
• To minimizing outstanding debt
• To address the customer’s needs by means of providing solutions through the relevant sales strategies.
• To search new potential customers and develop market strategy or selling tools for selected industry
• To fulfil customer needs in availability, technical and business development aspect.
• To evaluate customer and justify on their financial status
• University Degree from Civil Engineering or marketing
• At least 6 years in sales & marketing
• Microsoft Office programs
• High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Khmer
• Good planning & organizing skills
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill
• preferably sales experiences in construction materials and managing key accounts with technical approaches
• being able to use SAP is preferable
• knowledge of other Asian languages will be an added advantage
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
– Day off: Sat and Sun