– Oversee functions of HR services within company such as recruitment, hiring, payroll, employee record-keeping including contracts/agreements, compensation, and benefits for employees.
– Develop and oversee implementation of Staff Policies; including interpretation and application of other existing company policies standards.
– Update summary of monthly salaries and benefits changes of company staff for payroll preparation, and send to CEO for approval.
– Educate staff members regarding policies, compensation and benefits, as well as responding to general and specific inquiring on HR issues and/or act as a consultant or advisor to all Department/Section
– Recruitment. Coordinating applicant screening and interviewing activities with managers
– Develop and maintenance the staff benefit program
– Working with senior management team and lines managers to identify staffing needs and respond accordingly.
– Develop staffing strategies that are keyed to company’s short term operational needs and long term strategic needs
– Other tasks assigned by CEO
– Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
– At least 7 years of experiences in HR or admin field and Management experience for more than 3 years
– Logical and strong in mathematics
– Good communication in English with interpersonal skill
– Not job hopper, has worked in previous companies at least 3 years
– Work experience as HR in international company
– Willing to follow the working style of Japanese company, able to stay working until finish the daily tasks (O.T. fee paid following the Labor Law)
– Strong commitment to work
– No weekend student is applicable
– CamUP IQ test over 5 points
– Work experience in Japanese company
– Have worked in Micro-finance company
– Overtime fee
– Forte Insurance for accident and medical