– Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
– Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
– Develop procedure on issuing items, request items, approval on request form, set period for request and delivery
– Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports; analyzing data; identifying solutions.
– Arrange for renewal or extension of Cambodian Visa for foreign employees, foreign consultants, avoid the fine for over valid visa.
– Make booking / purchase of air ticket for staff that required travelling overseas or as in employment contract.
– Arrange booking meeting room, conference room, accommodation as business requirement
– Work with receptionist to manage and control drivers and messengers
– Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
– Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices
– Develop a procedure on travelling per diam for meal, transportation, accommodation, travelling request form
– Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
– Attending educational workshops
– Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required and/or assigned.
At least 1 years experience in similar position.
Finish high school and/or BBA of administration
Computer literate in Microsoft office and internet and email
Can speak English well for communication
Be able to do purchasing
Be able to check and count all inventories consisted of
Can work under pressure
Honest to the team and company
Be strong commitment.
Benefit Note: – Date and Time working upon interview discussion