• Actively contribute to the implementation of HR policy and ensure consistent application of global employee policies, including compensation, employee relations, employment, leave of absence and benefits.
• Actively participate with local management team and advise on people and organization impacts of business plans and decisions.
• Ensure HR practices are in full compliance of the local labor laws.
• Formulate and implement an annual training plan according to the training needs. Coordinate and organize training programs and career development programs.
• Manage recruitment activities, including hiring and selection, contract negotiation.
• Conduct new employee induction training and on-boarding program.
• Provide support with expatriate relocations, employment visa and related issues.
• Manage employee welfare activities and company events, monitor Employee Insurance Policies including provident fund/medical and life/accident insurance.
• Responsible for maintaining HR records and prepare periodical reports.
• Coordinate ad hoc HR projects as assigned and ensure timely delivery of agreed upon schedules for all HR programs.
• Plan and coordinate employee communication and engagement activity, including Sample sales, living walls and festival events.
• Accountable for daily general administration work including office cleanliness, stationary management and office facilities maintenance and procurement.
• Temporary HR and Admin Officer 4 months Project
• A good team player with good interpersonal skills
• Dependable and well-organized
• Driving for results, willing to take responsibility
• good communication and presentation skills
• A self-starter and proactive person, with the ability to work with people at different levels
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• At least 3 years solid experience in HR & Administration in a sizable company and 5 years at managerial level.
• Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines.
• Familiar with local social security, employment ordinance and business practices.
– AL 1.5 per month (the remaining balance will be converted into cash once the contract ended)
– Medical claim of outpatient.