|· Assist with the management of the entire housekeeping and laundry function of the hotel.
· Conducts routine inspections of all Housekeeping areas, with other supervisory personnel.
· Ensure that all public, guest-facing and back of house areas of the hotel are properly cleaned at all times.
· Ensure health & safety requirements are adhered to.
· Ensure that all staff are aware of and follow departmental SOP’s
· Coach and guide new members of the team, putting in place proper orientation training and ongoing training
and development for team members.
· Assist in managing relationships with suppliers.
· Ensure records are maintained for linen inventory, uniforms, and other items as applicable.
· Ensure that lost and found articles are stored properly and that the correct logs are maintained.
· Ensure that par levels of linen, towels and uniforms are current, and in line with inventory.
· Complete guest supply inventory each period end.
· Develop and maintain a motivational working environment within the department and positive relations with other departments.
· Train staff to become multi skilled in all facets of housekeeping and associate departments.
· Initiate measures to minimize all wastage of materials and amenities are used in the department.
· Ensure that proper key controls are in place.
· Responsible for inventory of guest supply
· Control overtime through good management and immediate response to problems.
· They always conduct business honestly and fairly. They keep sensitive information confidential.
· They can prioritise their workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
· They manages their time and pay attention to detail. They know their jobs, and are able to work without close
· They display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy.
· They always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
· They use their own initiative and good judgment to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
· They enjoy working with others to achieve common goals.
· They act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
|– High school and above
– At least 10 years experiences in Housekeeping department (3 year experiences in management level),
– Honest and reliable person,
– Good in organizational and management skills,
– Be a good team player and
– Knowledge of Ms. Office
– Good in English and Thai
How to Apply:
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org