||* Planning, organizing, Leading, and Controlling.
Under the direct to Housekeeper, Room division manager, or general manager or other designates and within the limits of established hotel policy and procedures.
Oversea and direct all aspects of overall housekeeping and laundry operations which shall including guest laundry.
• Report direct to executive housekeeper or other designates.
• Cooperate, coordinates and communicate with engineering, F&B front office, spa finance kitchen and other department.
• Joining the management morning briefing and other meeting.
• Do the management on duty for checking the hotel operation.
** Responsible for laundry for department
• Whole operation of laundry area.
• Conduct with other department need to cooperate.
• Daily morning briefing with GM, RDM and all department head.
• Daily production report, weekly and monthly.
• Control all lines and monthly inventory.
• Control all chemical washing sporting and cleaning supply.
• Machine (washing, drying, pressing, flat work ironing and dry-cleaning).
• Machine check oil and maintenances.
** Responsible for housekeeper for department
• Whole operation of housekeeping, public area and minibar checker.
• Planning and training all staffs.
• Checking, controlling all amenities consumption and cleaning supply monthly inventory.
• Manage and prepare rooming list for the supervisor.
• Daily briefing to all and supervisor in the department.
• Report direct to GM.
• Rooms master HIS.
** Detail Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the organization of the department.
• Attend all training programs designed for him and all other managers.
• Control and apply strictly all safety and hygiene policy, regulation and procedures of the hotel.
• Participate in the daily meeting with all managers.
• Control the appearance and cleanliness of the staff, equipment and work area.
• Check and improve the schedule of the staff.
• Check that takes accomplished accurately by the staff.
• Transmit his knowledge to the staff to improve their performance and correct them if necessary.
• Approve the orders make by his subordinators for all the chemical products, furniture and material essential for the daily operation.
• Check all the necessary document for the day to day operation assign the tasks to the supervisor.
• Handle and solve special request and complaints.
• Maintain good relationship with all departments of the hotel.
• Prepare the annual budget of the department.
• Control the monthly consumption of chemicals.
• Participate in improvement of the set-up of the guestroom.
• Coordinate repairs and renovations with the maintenance department.
• Organize and conduct the monthly housekeeping meeting.
• Develop training and development plans for his staff, implement and evaluate these plans.
• Recruit the staff.
• Perform other duties as maybe assigned.
A. Hygiene & cleanliness
– To ensure that proper care all customer for linen and amenities.
– To keep the working place is cleaned always.
– To ensure that supervisor and staff regarding health & cleanliness.
– To advice the staff about usage of all chemicals, amenities and correct storage.
B. Staff management
– To help department meeting, keeping staff informed of new method, changes in procedure and maintain efficient.
– To solve problem which may occurs among staffs.
– Avoid over time through good supervision and immediate response to the problem.
– To keep staff under control informed of all activities, rules of the department hotel information.
– To assign the workload dictated by dement and the work force.
– To assign staff leave according to the hotel occupancy forecast so as not to affect the operation.
C. Maintaining standard
– Attend all training sessions and course, briefing and meeting as required.
– Put into practice all training received, especially training relative to job knowledge, skills, and hotel’s culture.
– Meet or surpass the standard of performance required in job.