|– Greeting and Check-in members and guests in a friendly manner as they enter the center
– Provide excellent customer service and update member’s account information using various computer applications
– Resolve customer service challenges
– Answering incoming calls
– Receiving guest payments
– Other duties as assigned
|– High school graduate. College student is preferable.
– Exhibit professional and polite appearance at all time
– Flexible scheduling and adaptable personalities
– Commitment to teamwork, good communication and problem solving skill.
– Must demonstrate great attention to detail
– Must be able to multi-task and able to work in a fast paced environment.
– Must be assertive, enthusiastic and punctual
– Must be able to speak and write in English
– Sale and customer service experience preferred
– Microsoft Office experience