|– Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
– Producing long-term business plans.
– Managing budgets.
– Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
– collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
– Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
– Developing and managing financial systems/models.
– Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
– Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
– To lead coordinate effective management finance general administration functions Finance department.
– Ensuring account transactions posted into Quick books.
– Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
– Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
– Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
– Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
– Support month-end and year-end close process.
– Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
– Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
– Develop and document business processes and accounting –
– supervising staff.
|– University Degree or evidences of advanced study in Accounting, Finance, Management of other related area.
– Minimum 5 years of budgeting, finance, accounting and administration works.
– Experience in project or program budgeting, financial management and be able to check and monitor budget spending as well as doing financial reports with respected deadline.
– Experience in monitoring project and program expenditures against project budget plans and multi-projects financial management.
– Problem-solving related to partner contacts regarding audit reports.
– Demonstrate experience to manage and operate Accounting System-Quick Book is preferable.
– Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
– Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
– Experience with creating financial statements.
– Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
– Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks).
– English proficiency in both speaking and writing.