|– Support a creative graphic designer and the creative team
– Design and deliver digital artwork packaging for web, corporate identity, print, and various other media
– Meet with colleagues to discuss the business objectives and requirements of projects
– Interpret the business needs and develop concepts to suit our goals and markets
– Estimate time required to complete project tasks and list any assumptions or limitations in meeting those targets
– Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
– Present finalized ideas and concepts to creative team and colleagues proactively with options
– Proofread, test and quality check to ensure accurate and high-quality output.
– Contribute ideas and design artwork to project briefs managed by colleagues.
– Create design, layouts and artwork pages ready for print.
– Keep abreast of emerging methods, technologies and approaches in new media; particularly design programs, web and social media.
– Work as part of a team with printers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, managers, web developers and digital marketing team.
|– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related field
– At least five years of experience in a design and marketing environment with a significant focus on design theory and hierarchies, color, typography, imagery and visual storytelling tools to deliver targeted messages.
– Must be proficient in a Mac environment and understand current Mac OS.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Windows interfaces and file handling required.
– Hands-on experience with Design, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, MS Office 2011 required and 3D a plus.
– The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
– Good in English – both written and spoken
Closing Date: 22 December 2017