Graphic Designer & Photographer will supports Marketing Manager in the creation and production of graphic design and creative projects.
· Designing, developing and/or revising marketing materials, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, handouts, presentations, logos, posters, invitations, web images, etc., for internal and external audiences and in consultation with the Marketing Manager and or Senior Graphic Designer;
· Altering or repairing graphic elements as necessary and/or place or convert graphic elements into correct formats/programs;
· Personally work on graphic development & stay current on industry trends;
· Follow the company’s brand identity standards and guidelines;
· Presents design work at various stages to team members for review and final approval;
· Supports the Marketing & Sales teams in creating sales materials;
· Photography and videography for project developments and events to be used for print and digital marketing campaigns
· Completion of other tasks and duties as assigned.
· Previous experience in a similar role;
· Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills;
· Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suite;
· Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions;
· Photography and videography skills;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team with tight deadlines;
· Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision;
· Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn
· Good in organizational skills;
· Positive attitude;
· Good in English (spoken and written).