– Ensure truck availability whenever it is requested by the customer
– Ensure the vehicle maintenance and repairing service are met with safety and quality of both Geoilink and Customers’. requirement
– Ensure effective control of fuel/diesel/lubricant usage for each vehicle
– Ensure zero accident Lost Working Day report is achieved
– Ensure an implementation of FIFO system at the warehouse and spare parts
– Regularly conduct an inventory of both finished goods and spare parts
– Make sure the logistic hub compound are kept clean and tidy all the time
– Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented preventive, improvement action and conclude the outcome
– Analyse potential root causes and propose preventive and improvement solutions
– Ensure competitive cost of spare part sourcing, maintenance through the bidding service.
– Technical and Maintenance Manager is fully responsible for all of the maintenance activity in Logistic Hub
– Ensure that the Company SSE (Security, Safety, and Environment) rule and policy are widely implemented among team members
– Effectively manage his subordinates to achieve continuous improvement by motivating, developing, counseling them through fair practice, good communication, clear understanding and periodically conduct the performance appraisal
– Advise management on the decision making pertaining to all technical/maintenance matters
– Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the truck/vehicle maintenance program
– Always empower subordinates to accomplish their tasks with responsibility
– Coach and guide subordinates in the decision-making process.
– Ensure warehouse safe stock policy is always implemented
– Make sure amount of trucks assigned to goods issuing and/or delivery are always available.
– Manage the loading and unloading activities as per requested by customers
– Maximize the loading activities from the contracted suppliers (CBL, TOTAL etc..).
– Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of warehousing activities
– Ensure fire preventive measure are frequently activated.
– Timely report of accident (if any)
– Build cohesive relationship with own and cross-functional team
– Cross check with pay roll
– Check on presence at work
– Inform and help to support Admin on staff resignation, legal documents for all trucks
Control the General of logistics Hub
Control the condition trucks Vans, Buses ,and Repairing time
Control reporting and documents
Responsible for administrative staff and sub-contractors registration (ID card, family books, driver license, insurance contract etc…) with Admin & finance department.
Transport Support Duties:
Petrol and Road Expenses Coordination
To find Sub-contractors and communication when transport team needed
– Graduate from relevant University with at least 5 years works experience in workshop management
– Thorough working knowledge of truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
– Good fleet management skills
– Good Analytical skill
– 5s knowledge is a plus
– Good English Communication (Speaking, writing)
– Good Computer skill (Email, Word, Excel, and powerpoint)
Benefit Note: – Salary Negotiate (as Experience and Ability)