– Manage and achieve the monthly set target of student enrollments;
– Assisting school Director in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities;
– Manage and coordinating in production of a wide range of marketing communications;
– Manage the production or implementation of marketing materials;
– Manage and supervise a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events,
public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans;
– Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective
– Keeps Front Office team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results;
– Understands the impact of Front Office operations on the Rooms area and overall property financial goals.
– Manage and maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to convey
concise, clear, and timely selective information.
– A minimum of two years working experiences in Sales/marketing/advertising/brand management/customer service;
– Willing to work overtime to achieve the target ;
– Experienced in working with International School is an advantage;
– Fluent English speaking with excellent writing skills (a written test will take place during the interview);
– Experience managing a team;
– Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent; Master degree is a plus;
– Strong interpersonal skill;
– Self –oriented, dynamics, and resilient to pressure;
– Good analytical and creative problem solving skills;
– Confident, organized, and good communication skills;
– Highly responsible approach to all tasks;
– Down to earth behavior and willing to work hard.